We are going above and beyond to ensure our customers are safe during the covid-19 pandemic and we are putting strict rules and procedures in to reduce risk. Check out the rules here.
· Advertising on website and social media the measures that have been put in place to manage Covid 19 to ensure transparency and communication of rules.
· A digital temperature check will be recorded for everyone entering the gym and anyone with a temperature over 38’ will not be permitted entry
· Latex and non-latex gloves will be provided free of charge for customer use. This is not mandatory.
· Customers will be required to sign in and confirm they have no symptoms associated with Covid 19 before entering the gym
· The sign in record will include time of entry and exit, name and telephone number in accordance with track and trace
· Ripped Gym will use a counter for people entering the gym so we will know exactly how many people are in the facility at any one time
· Ripped Gym will operate a maximum capacity limit according to the size of the units
· Once maximum capacity is reached Ripped Gym will operate a 1 in 1 out system
· We would encourage people to call the gym so we can advise on numbers to save unnecessary waiting. Basildon 01268 727889
· There will be signage to ensure customers are socially distanced whilst entering and exiting the gym to allow a controlled flow of customers
· Ripped Gym will encourage users to arrive at the facility in sports kit and to shower at home where possible. We will limit the use of changing rooms to 2 people at any one time
· Handwashing and hand sanitising stations have been provided throughout the gym and customers will be required to sanitise their hands before and after using the gym
· Cardio equipment will be separated and screened . Using other equipment you must maintain 2 meter social distancing.
· Antibacterial wipes have been placed throughout the gym and customers will be required to wipe down machinery before and after use
· During peak times there will be a limit on activity time to 90 minutes
· Ripped Gym will be encouraging customers to stagger their training times to avoid reaching maximum capacity
· Shutters and doors will remain open with the extraction fans in operation throughout opening hours to comply with the ventilation requirements
· Ripped Gym has been industrially cleaned before opening
The cleaning schedule is 6am-8am and 3pm-5pm which is a professional daily clean
Ripped Gym will sanitise the entire premises every evening at 10pm using a defogging machine
These measures are in place in addition to customers wiping down equipment during the day and staff cleaning
Bins are emptied twice a day
· The use of facemasks will be in accordance with government guidelines which seem to change daily
· Staff will be required to wear facemasks and gloves
· These rules are subject to change